Arieh here. You’re invited to join the website of TULIP — Trade Unions Linking Israel and Palestine — and to join its mailing list. This is from Eric Lee, a former American oleh and kibbutznik who runs TULIP’s website from London. Take a look:
10 news stories from Israel and Palestine that you probably haven’t heard of
Several times a week, the TULIP website ( http://www.tuliponline.org ) has news about what’s happening in the labour movements in Israel and Palestine — and how unions around the world relate to that part of the world.
- Israeli port strike coming up?
- UK: Union-backed “Palestine Solidarity Campaign” openly challenges Israel’s right to exist
- South Africa: Anti-Israel protesters sing “shoot the Jew” at BDS demo
- History made at Cellcom as company recognizes union
- Histadrut: Netanyahu gov’t has dug in its heels, not engaged in good faith bargaining over ports privatisation
- Histadrut leader backs opposition to Labour’s Yacimovich
- Palestinian teachers’ union “confident” in Abbas’ promises
- Global union hails Histadrut win in ports
- Israel: Law passed to improve the conditions for contract workers
- UK: Trade Union Friends of Israel to hold fringe event at the Trades Union CongressYou can read all these stories on the TULIP website at http://www.tuliponline.org